Caddonfoot Hall is a great local asset available for hire for private functions by individuals, clubs and other interest groups. It is also home to regular activities including G.Ex, badminton, Fit Lates, Scottish country dancing, and Bridge.
The hall was gifted to the people of Caddonfoot Parish in 1929 by Lady Louisa Mary Anderson of Yair House, and is managed by a committee of user group representatives.
A good turnout at the hall for performance by a string quartet (August 2014)
Caddonfoot Hall in 1929